2in1 Foaming Wash Almond Milk
Ever feel rejuvenated after taking a bath? Well, babies do too! Formulated with only natural ingredients like blueberry leaf extract, ATTITUDE’s unique baby leaves™ 2-In-1 Natural Hair and Body Foaming Wash is dermatologist-tested, EWG VERIFIED™ and clinically shown to be very gentle on your baby’s sensitive skin. Plus, it is natural, sulfate-free and hypoallergenic, so you can bathe your baby in total comfort! Bursting with the comforting and delightful scent of almond milk, this lightweight formula will lather on smooth for a worry-free bathtime routine!
We promise you to use only the purest and safest ingredients.
Aqua / water / eau, decyl glucoside, coco-glucoside, glycerin, dicaprylyl ether, glyceryl oleate, citric acid, sodium benzoate, lauryl alcohol, potassium sorbate, vaccinium angustifolium (blueberry / bleuet) leaf extract, maltodextrin, moringa oleifera seed extract, linalyl acetate (herbal), vanillin.
- Hair and Body Foaming Wash for baby made with plant-based and mineral ingredients only.
- Made with antioxidant blueberry leaf extract to soothe your baby’s skin.
- Allergy-tested and dermatologically approved to care for baby’s sensitive skin.
- Lightly scented with a comforting almond milk aroma: Free of artificial perfume or fragrance.
- EWG VERIFIED™ and approved in EWG’s Skin Deep® Cosmetics Database.
- ECOLOGO Certified™ product: Biodegradable and sustainable body care.
- PETA Certified: Vegan and never tested on animals.
- Parent Tested Parent Approved (PTPA) Seal of Approval: Favorited by parents.
- Free of Sodium Laureth Sulfate, ingredient contaminated with carcinogenic byproducts such as 1,4-Dioxane and Ethylene oxide.
- Exempt from PEGs such as PEG-100 Stearate and PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, contaminated with cancer-causing chemicals.
- Exempt from preservatives of concerns such as Phenoxyethanol, Parabens, Formaldehyde or Formaldehyde-releasers, Benzyl alcohol, and MIT.
- Free of BHA, BHT, Phthalate and Triclosan, all known as potential endocrine disruptors.