Body Lotion Pear Nectar
Feel that your baby has grown overnight? It’s because she did! Newborns double their weight during their first five months of life. No matter how fast she grows, keep her huggable and happy in her own skin with ATTITUDE’s baby leaves™ Natural Body Lotion - Pear Nectar. Our baby lotion moisturizes her skin so she can grow, play and sleep as comfortably as possible. This lightweight, Natural Body Lotion for baby is carefully crafted with worry-free, EWG VERIFIED™ and hypoallergenic ingredients, and enriched with blueberry leaf to keep her skin healthy and protected. Your baby will be safe, soft and set to adventure wherever her curiosity takes her!
Aqua / water / eau, glycerin, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, dicaprylyl ether, tapioca starch, propanediol dicaprylate / caprate, isoamyl laurate, glyceryl stearate, polyglyceryl-2 stearate, stearyl alcohol, levulinic acid, p-anisic acid, sodium levulinate, citric acid, xanthan gum, vaccinium angustifolium (blueberry / bleuet) leaf extract, moringa oleifera seed extract, maltodextrin, gamma-undecalactone (sweet fruit), ethyl acetate (pear).
- Natural Baby Body Lotion uses all natural ingredients, derived from plants and minerals only.
- Enhanced with protective, soothing and antioxidant blueberry leaf extract.
- Antipollution properties: baby lotion that limits the adhesion of pollutant particles, reducing their penetration through your baby’s skin.
- Dermatologically-tested and hypoallergenic baby lotion: suitable for your baby’s sensitive skin.
- Free of artificial perfume or fragrance; Lightly infused with a comforting pear nectar scent.
- EWG VERIFIED™ and top-rated on EWG’s Skin Deep® Cosmetics Database.
- Ecologo Certified™: Sustainable and Biodegradable Natural Body Lotion for Baby.
- PETA Certified: 100% certified vegan and using no animal-derived ingredients.
- Free of PEGs (PEG-100 stearate and PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil), contaminated with cancer-causing chemicals.
- Free of parabens phenoxyethanol, formaldehyde or formaldehyde-releasers, benzyl alcohol, and MIT, which are preservatives of concern.
- Free of propylparapen, isopropylparapen, butylparaben, isobutylparaben, BHA, BHT, phthalate and triclosan, all known as endocrine disruptors.
- Lightweight, non-greasy and easy to apply.